Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis Foundation Travel Award 2019
Posted on December 02, 2018
The Foundation is pleased to announce its intention to offer ONE Travel Award to a Canadian medical trainee to offset costs associated with attendance at the upcoming Autoimmune Encephalitis Symposium (Autoimmune Encephalitis: The Bridge between Neurology and Psychiatry) in New York City, NY, on 6 April 2019. The award is valued at CAD 1,200. For more information on the symposium or to register, please visit, www.aesymposium.com.
The ideal candidate should,
- be a student / trainee (medical student/resident, fellow)enrolled at a Canadian educational institution;
- be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent resident;
- be over 18 years of age, and able to travel independently to the United States;
- express a strong interest in pursuing a career in patient care, with a focus / connection / interest in advancing the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune encephalitis. Applications are invited from undergraduate students, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, medical students, residents and / or medical fellows from all disciplines;
- be able to articulate how attendance at this conference will benefit their intellectual or professional pursuits;
- be able to articulate how they will disseminate information gained through attendance at this conference, within their home institution. Concrete and reproducible examples that can be shared with the Foundation and disseminated through our network are preferred (e.g., presentations, summaries, reports, social media postings).
Should you be interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply by returning the completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2019.
Your donations enable our work. Please consider contributing today. https://www.antinmdafoundation.org/donate/